This Policy describes the types of information We may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website, harbourtownfineartscenter.org (“Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information We collect on this Website, and in email or any other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Organization or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from [or on] the Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how We will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after We make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information and any related user account(s). If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com..
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“Personal Information”). We also collect information that is about you but individually does not identify you, e.g., such as credit card numbers. This information is collected directly from you when you provide it to us through forms on our website.
Information You Provide to Us
The information We collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, or subscribing to our email service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services We offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- In any other way We may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile or through the options provided in all our email communications.
We may use the information We have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though We do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Finally, other than as otherwise outlined in the Policy, We will disclose your personal data, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law, comply with legal process, or respond to lawful requests and legal processes; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of the Program; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Program, or the public.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do our best to protect your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.